Monday, September 22, 2008
This coat from Newport News is pretty cute-however, I always hesitate about the belted waist. The waist is not my trimest of areas.
This tunic from Newport News would be super cute belted-it seems these looks I like will never work on me.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Have I mentioned that I have the best husband? Well, I do.
The painting of our old furniture. I was thrilled for the process to be happening so soon.
After hours of painting and hours of letting the paint dry and lots of money and wedding gift cards spent on the perfect hardware, Mr. McB and I have beautiful, brand new dressers.
Our beautiful dressers (please ignore the dog blanket in the floor).
What do you think? Did Mr. McB do a good job?
Thursday, September 4, 2008
6. Our friends-near and far
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
Some random facts about yours truly:
1. I can't wait to finish this year of graduate school and move away. Although I'll miss everyone, Mr. McB and I need to start off elsewhere.
2. We just watched two of our best friends and their little girl move to GA. I already miss them like crazy and I don't know how I'll function without them.
3. I love dressing professional, but I also can't wait until the weekends to wear sweatsuits.
4. I have a true obsession with shopping-especially for clothes and house stuff.
5. The world confuses me sometimes-especially when you begin to drift away from people you thought you'd be best friends with forever.
6. I love to travel and I'm not as spoiled and as big a girl as everyone thinks. I love camping and the outdoors.
1. D at http://allthingsgd.blogspot.com/
2. Amy at http://www.inspirationforeverydayliving.blogspot.com/
3. Bryn at http://brynalexandra.blogspot.com/
4. Kari at http://kariandtom-bettertogether.blogspot.com/
5. Kristal at http://goodfoodgoodfriendsgoodlife.blogspot.com/
6. mrs.leah.maria at http://marital-bless.blogspot.com/