Mr. McB and I live in a two bedroom condo/apartment that we love. We were the first people to live in it and I really like most everything about it. One problem-very little storage-and I have a problem with the amount of stuff I own. Mr. McB loves to camp, but we have no place to put everything. So, since he has brought his camping stuff up from his parents' house, it has been sitting in piles in our living room. This has been driving me nuts!!!!! We got a storage unit for the stuff and it looks like we can finally pick up the key today. Thank goodness!!!!!!
However, we have a house guest spending the night and we are going camping tomorrow night. So, it looks like the stuff won't be getting put away before he gets here.
So, I decided to procrasinate from grading papers and clean our bathroom. One thing I hate is being a guest someplace and having to use a bathroom that isn't shiny and clean. So, it was time for another bathroom scrub down.
- Cleaned the two mirrors in our bathroom with streak free vinegar spray.
- Cleaned the sink with 4-in-1 cleaner. I'm a stickler for a clean, shiny sink.
- Cleaned and organized our over-the-toilet organizer. No matter how organized I feel it is, it never looks organized to me.
- Cleaned the toilet with 4-in-1 cleaner and a disposable toilet bowl cleaner.
- Cleaned the bathtub/shower with Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner and a cleaning brush.
- Finally, I cleaned the floor with a vinegar cleaner I make.
So, the bathroom should be nice and clean for our guest to use. :)
Anyone have any great tips for cleaning bathrooms??