Monday, September 22, 2008

"Fall"ing in Love

Fall-my absolute favorite season.

Sometimes I have had second thoughts about my June wedding and wonder if maybe I should have waited until fall.

I can't wait to see more pumpkins and the changing of the leaves-one of West Virginia's truly glorious wonders.

I am usually even ready for fall and winter clothing-however, this season I'm not crazy about much.

Here is the highlights of what I like so far.




This coat from Newport News is pretty cute-however, I always hesitate about the belted waist. The waist is not my trimest of areas.
I'm loving the banded look from Target-however, I always feel pregnant in these styles-and I'm definitely not pregnant.

This tunic from Newport News would be super cute belted-it seems these looks I like will never work on me.
Although not a fan of this sweater, I'm digging the fall scrafs. I think they add something really cute to the outfit.
I just love the richness of fall and wish I could change my whole house decor for this time of the year-not rich enough for that yet. :)

No comments: