So, here are my Top 10 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. God and Jesus.
My God is an awesome God. Whenever I feel close to God I am a much happier and healthier person. Unfortunately at times my commitment waivers, but I know God is always there for me ready to wrap me up in his love and arms. Lately I have been working on my commitment to Him.
2. My husband, Mr. McB. He is my best friend and amazing support. Every day I find more reasons why I love him and why I married him. I know through time our love will grow stronger. I can not wait to grow old with the man of my dreams. I adore when he kisses me on the head.
James with Braxton
3. My support system, friends and family. I can always count on my amazing friends and family. I have the best support system in the world. No matter what I may be going through I know exactly who I can turn to.
Part of my family at my wedding-my aunts and cousins
4. My animals. Mr. McB and I have a dog, a cat and a fish. I really love our animals. Kona is a mix we got from the pound and is such a smart dog. Braxton is a rescue kitty and is the most vocal cat I have ever met. He is cuddly and loving. I love having family time and cuddling with Kona and Braxton.
Kona in the snow
Braxton in my bag
5. Teaching. I love teaching people things. This fact is making me reconsider my choice in professions. I had already started my masters degree before relizing how much I love to teach people. I am still considering the possiblity of returning to school for a masters in education.
6. Shopping. I adore to shop. However, I don't just like to buy things. I like to bargin shop. Nothing is more enjoyable or fulfilling than hitting a great deal.
Part of my clothing
7. Crafts. Although I don't have much time for crafts, I love them. My dream is to teach elementary school and work on crafts in my spare time. I would sell my crafts for extra cash.
8. Cooking. I like to cook, but I only like to cook if I am really organized and the food turns out well. I love Mr. McB walking in from work and seeing me in the kitchen.
9. Randomly driving with my husband. I love when Mr. McB and I head out of the house and have time to drive. Most of the time we have a destination, but detouring and drive through different areas just because. Most of my favorite memories with him are because of this.
10. Reading. I love to read, but I don't find much time for it. I have honestly been working hard at setting aside more time for it. I love having and book and reading right before bed.
Now who to tag:
I tag anyone who would like to do this. :)