1. I'm scared to graduate with my masters degree, but can't wait to actually be in the real world and away from a college town.
2. I always get mistaken for younger than I really am. I hate this! It's my biggest pet peeve. Yes, I have one degree already. Yes, I'm old enough to be married.
3. Although I am a professional student, I hate being labeled as a student. I work and have a real life-it isn't all fun and games.
4. I often fear I have something wrong with me or I'm inflicted with some awful disease. I'm such a worrier.
5. I'm whiny and often get mad at the drop of a hat. This is the main reason Mr. McB and I get into fights. I always want my way.
6. I love clothes, but grow tired of them soon after buying them. Ugh, the neverending battle.
7. I still own clothes I bought in junior high school. I was 13. I need to let go. :)
Shalane at http://youeatlikeagirl.blogspot.com/
Abby at http://lifewithba.blogspot.com/
Lindsey at http://learningtobeawife.blogspot.com/
WanderingDC at http://wanderingdc.blogspot.com/