Thursday, November 13, 2008

Joyce's Fine Jewelry, Uniontown, PA

I have always been a planner at heart. I was again thinking about my future in wedding planning and saw a commerical on TV. It was for our jeweler and family friends at Joyce's Fine Jewelry in Uniontown, PA.


Check out the beautiful ring David designed for me.


I love both my wedding band and my engagement ring, which were both designed by David at Joyce's Fine Jewelry. Everytime I go to their shop, I see amazing and unique jewelry I would love to purchase-funds are stopping me. :)

Mr. McB's ring was also purchased at Joyce's, but was not designed there.

Not only does David design jewelry for their store, but Joyce and David's son has just gotten back from gemology school and is now designing his own line of jewelry called Carbon 6.

If you are looking for new jewelry, stop by Joyce's Fine Jewelry in Uniontown. You will not only be pleased with their selection, but will also love your service with our wonderful friends.

No comments: