Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A good start to a truly fall morning

Yawn!

Welcome to fall. I wake up this morning to cold temperatures. This is nothing new, but I find out the temperatures are not going to increase much during the day. Welcome to fall!

Although I love fall, I have a hard time transitioning from summer to fall wear. Anyone else have this problem?

Today, I feel like I look too wintery, but I don't have a lot of outfits to wear during fall. Also, where we live, we have to park far away and walk a ways to work-this will be better once we move and I'm done with graduate school. So, I don't get to wear the cute trendy winter shoes. I have to stick with ugly flats or I'll bust my butt. :)

On a lighter note, I am having yummy coffee my boss brought in. She made coffee and brought in pumpkin creamer. I usually like my coffee black, but I can't resist the pumpkin creamer. :)

Stay warm!

2 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Mmmm...pumpkin creamer! And I hear ya on the transition b/w season--makes it much more difficult to outfit plan. =(

I also wanted to respond to your question in my pumpkin beer post--the Blue Moon Harvest Moon Pumpkin Ale was delicious! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time with that too! The mornings are sometimes SO cold but by lunch time it is warmer and nice - I never know what to do! haha