Thursday, January 15, 2009

No new puppy in our future

Unfortunately, Mr. McB and I decided right now was not the time to get a new pup. After really calculating all the costs, we are not up for it right now. This thought breaks my heart, but I know we have to be serious about some things.

1. We are about to move. Moving with one dog is hard enough-I can't imagine having two.
2. We will probably be renting for a year to save up for the house of our dreams (not just a house).
3. Renting adds on a large chunk of $-at the least $300 for adding another dog.
4. We are trying to also get dream jobs-less time at home.

So, our Nala is out of the question. :( That breaks my heart to say that b/c although I was concerned about getting her-I just can't get enough of that face.

So, now is the time to try and convince my parents to get her. They need a new dog (put one to sleep last year) and my mom loves her. So let's keep our fingers crossed that my parents decide to take her.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I hear ya, we want a puppy but know the timing is just not right yet.