Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Interview from Lindsey

Awhile back, Lindsey featured an interview on her blog. I left her a comment wanting to do the same thing for my blog. However, it took me this long to do the interview.



1. What would a perfect day look like to you?
I have a lot of perfect days I can see. One of my favorite types of days is just spending time with Mr. McB in any way I can. Together, we have formed a lot of my favorite days by doing little adventures together-like traveling to Pittsburgh for the day just to drive around or just driving around and talking.
However, I see my perfect day as a cool summer day spent outside with a lot of friends and family-just enjoying ourselves and cooking good food. It would be ideal if it was at Mr. McB and my dream country home by a pond or stream and listening to country music :)
2. If you became president, what is the first thing you would do?
What a good question! I've never thought about being president, so I really don't have any idea. I have very strong opinions, but not very strong political opinions. I'm really stumped by this one.
3. Chocolate or chips?
Hmm...I don't really like either all that much. Occasionally I do like a little chocolate and sometimes I like to have a handful of chips. I guess it just depends on my mood. Most of the time, I'd probably pick the chips.
4. How did you get into your profession and do you love what you do?
The job I am currently in is not truly my profession. I am finishing up my masters degree and I am in this position while I finish up. I love working with higher education and I love working with the community, but I wish I had more control over my position and exactly what I am doing. Although I overall like what I am doing, it has nothing to do with either of my degrees. I would love to utilize my masters degree and work as a healthcare administrator, especially in a nursing home.
5. What do you love most about your significant other?
There is so much! I would say that I love James the most for what he does for me. I depend on him a lot and rarely does he complain. I know I can count on him for anything-cleaning the house whenever I need help, preparing dinner for us. He's the best!


If you would like to play along here are the directions:1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five 'askers' get the interview!

No comments: