2. Part of this not enough hours in the day is because I've been heading to bed around 10 p.m. every night. I don't know why I've been so tired. Probably because I've been fighting off sickness for awhile now.
3. Friday night Mr.McB and I had a fabulous dinner with friends at one of our favorite restaurants. Puglionis is a very small place not far from our house. They make their own pasta and I just adore their pasta and garlic (homemade pasta in a garlic butter sauce). Plus, their bread is to die for. Unfortunately, the food wasn't the best that night-probably because our service was awful and the food sat in the window forever. However, catching up with friends was a blast and we definitely stayed past our welcome.
4. I laid on the couch all of Saturday except for a tad bit of cleaning. I felt awful!!!! Mr. McB had to travel all day that day, but was in town in time to cook a great dinner and go out for a while with an out-of-town friend. He came home and cooked me parmesean crust pork. I verbally gave him the receipe from memory and he did a great job with it. I usually don't like pork, but it was tasty. Then he headed out to one of our favorite hang outs-Crockett's.
5. I finally got to see our out-of-town friend on Sunday. We grabbed a quick bite to eat at a local Mexican place before she went to catch a movie with some other friends. They were going to go see "He's Just Not That Into You" and I considered going, but I didn't feel like spending the money on a movie about a book I hated. Dinner was crowded and short but nice though.
6. We went to church and cleaned our place on Sunday. To be honest, I really think I pushed it. Church was good. We talked about how most people think they have to follow the laws of God from the Old Testament, but the main thing people miss out on is-we must believe in God and His Son.
7. I missed James' Grammy's birthday. I felt terrible. I failed as the calendar keeper. :(
8. We went out last night for 25 cent wings and to watch the WVU vs. Pitt basketball game. It was an awesome night surrounded by good friends and great food. ChickNBones is one of my favorite places to get wings-I usually don't like wings, but their wings are fabulous!!!!