Thursday, June 25, 2009

All about me!

Holly did a really cute thing for people to get to know her better. I really liked the idea. :) So, I decided to do one myself. :) Here goes......

A-Age: 24
B-Birth date: November 21
C-Chore you hate: the dishes
D-Dog's name: Kona
E-Enter or Exit: ? don't understand
F-Favorite color: PINK
G-Gold or silver: Silver
H-Hair color: Blonde
I-Instrument: Flute, Piccolo, Piano
J-Job Title: changing jobs-Admissions Director at a long-term care facility
K-Kids: not yet....
L-Living arrangements: Live with my hubby and our cat and dog
M-Monkey or Moose: Moose
N-Nicknames: None
O-Odd thing about you: I have a lot of odd things...I'm a hypochondriac
P-Pet Peeve: When people cut you off in traffic, when people act like you know nothing because you are young, when people treat you with no respect
Q-Quote from a movie: I have so many, but I love this one from Sweet Home Alabama.
Jake: You're shittin' me, right?
Melanie Carmichael: I never fully understood that expression, but no, I am not "shitting" you.
R-Right/Left Handed: Right
S-Siblings: None, other than the 6 I received when I married Mr. McB-Ann, Paul William, Matthew, Jeremy, Alexis, and Jonah
T-Time you wake up? It depends, usually pretty early
U-Underwear: depends on the day
V-Veggie you dislike: raddish
W-What makes you run late: waking up late
X-X-Rays: haven't had one for awhile....
Y-Yummy food you make: it depends on who you ask...I make an awesome grilled cheese
Z-Zoo Animal: baby elephants

Now it is your turn......:)

No comments: