Monday, June 8, 2009

Tagged!!!!

Although not specifically tagged, Becky, tagged her blog readers. So, I am actually going to do this one. :)


Tag, you're it!
Open your FIRST photo folder.
Now find the TENTH picture.
Post that picture on your blog and then tell us the story of the picture!
The tag FIVE friends and have them do the same!


I am not on my home computer, which would probably be more interesting, so I may post again later.


However, the first folder is College-Friends.

Here is the photo. This is me and my best friend's husband painting their new townhome prior to moving in. She always commented that you knew your true best friend when they came to help you paint your house for no reason. I love them and wanted to be a part of this special process for them. Also, we had to get out of the apartment we shared. Haha! So here we are in all of our painting glory.

So, I tag YOU!!!!! Anyone who wants to play along. :)

3 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Awe..now those are true friends! I love painting for some reason...it's therapudic to me. Is that wrong? or wierd? oh well! I will officially "TAG" you!!!! LOL!
Becky

Lindsey said...

Aw what a sweet pic and what a great friend you are!!

Jules said...

I love these random photo tags! So fun :) I agree that you know who your real friends are when they come help you paint. My friend Kelly was at our house every night for 5 days and I still can't thank her enough.

That was very nice of you to do for your friend too!