Obviously I'm bored at work...
Here is a list of firsts....:)
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Adam
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? If I run into him, but we live in different places and only see each other every once in a while.
3. What was your FIRST job? Limited Too, well babysitting, but my first "real" job was Limited Too
4. What was your FIRST car? 86 Mazada something
5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I think Mr. McB...I haven't texted a lot recently
6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Mr. McB :)
7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Hall
8. Where was your first airplane flight/trip? Hmm..I think Chicago when I was little
9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Grant-we sometimes talk, but not that often
10. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Grant's, but that was common b/c we lived by each other-I would say "real" sleepover was Bethany
11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Mr. McB :)
12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tim or Steve and Tina....can't remember which was first
13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Get up to turn my alarm off and lay back down with the hubby :)
14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I have been to a lot, but I think my first was Reba.....not sure
15. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Bahamas
16. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I would say Cinderella b/c it has always been my favorite, but the first I remember is Snow White.
17. When was your FIRST detention? Haha...high school for chewing gum....but the principal loved me and let me go after 10 minutes
18. Who was your FIRST roommate? Amanda :)
19. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? I'm not sure....I like to do so many things...maybe crocheting or knitting?
20. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? First who was serious about it.....:)
21. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in? I'm not sure if figure skating or gymnastics was first
22. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? Piano
23. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? Put my bags down....then let out the animals