42. Celebrate Kona and Braxton's birthdays.
43. Take Kona on more walks-I love, love, love to do this while it is nice out.
44. Donate to a charity-for our wedding favors, we donated to two charties close to our heart. I would love to donate again.
45. Host Thanksgiving-maybe when we get a bigger place
46. Get wedding planning license-too expensive right now
47. Get long-term care activities license-too expensive and time consuming right now
48. Go to all WV State Parks-started working on this one.
49. Go to Disney World (again)-Mr. McB has been too many times, but I still love it! :)
50. Do a full scrapbook-I haven't done a full one for awhile.
51. Have a spa day with a friend.
52. Have eyebrows waxed regularly.
53. Go to wine country in California.
54. See more baseball-we have really boosted this. :)
55. Visit as many states as possible.
56. Buy a new laptop.
57. See a movie at a drive-in.
58. Go to a Broadway show again.
59. Have nice pictures taken of our family-only have wedding really
60. Watch AFI 100 List-probably won't like a lot of them, but it would be fun to do.
61. See Niagra Falls-going this weekend :)
62. Keep an address book/list of all important people and important dates.
63. Get a piece of Tiffany jewelry.
64. Read the Five Love Languages.
65. Buy nice sunglasses.
66. Whiten teeth.