1. Organize the files on the computers-I have failed to do this one recently and can no longer function.
2. Subscribe to a magazine-I use to buy magazines all the time, but recently have not hardly opened a magazine. I really miss it, so I want to subscribe to at least one magazine.
3. Go to New York City during Christmas-I love NYC. It means a lot to Mr. McB and I. We fell in love there, got engaged there....So I want to go back during Christmas.
4. Go skiing more often-We live in a place surrounded by skiing, yet we have failed to go very often. I would also like to own my own skiis again.5. Start sewing-My mother is a master seamtress. However, I haven't tried very hard. I want to start sewing, but our lack of space has prohibitted me from bringing my sewing machine.
6. Get a massage-I admit it...I am the last person on earth who hasn't had one.
7. Get a facial-I have done this, but it has been awhile.
9. Read more often-trying to do this one....
10. Transfer membership to Chestnut Ridge Church-wanted to do this for awhile, but the membership classes are always at bad times
11. Go to church every weekend possible-We try to do this
12. Start having more quiet prayer time-this one is a toughy
13. Decorate for Christmas early.
14. Read the entire Bible.
15. Pay for the person behind me in a drive-thru.
16. Send a care package to a soldier.
17. Make a meal for a family that has had a loss.
18. Get down to 125 pounds.
19. Work out more often.
20. Drink more water.
Here are my first twenty......